Menu

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

69. IF IT WERE ME, I'D USE MY MOM'S BLESSINGS

Understanding Methodology to Look for a Life Partner

I was browsing YouTube, and found this video about an interview with a wonderful guy. He talked about how he conquered the Tibetan mountains with his 70 years old dad, walking through the snow, for 3 years and 7 months.

He circled the Tibetan mountains, to ask for his family's health. His great grandfather did that, his grandfather did that too. It was like family tradition. To honour his father, he would also like to sing a song in front of the audience.

His voice was breathtaking, but the song lyric was a bit confusing. I wonder if the caption was translating properly.

The song was about a beautiful scenery, and he caught a glimpse of a beautiful girl. The rest of the translation went, "Aaaaaaa...."

That's it.

Everybody is looking to get laid.
Now, they have Daddy's blessings.

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers




No comments:

Post a Comment