Menu

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

70. DOCTORS, WHAT'S IN THAT MIND OF YOURS?

Understanding The Danger of Being Careless

I'm a careless, ignorant person, in that order. I know I'm a careless person, yet I choose to be ignorant about it.

Let's say I'm a brain surgeon. I need to perform a surgery. This is like suspense, thriller movie, so exciting...

Anyway, I need to think and act quickly, because there's a time limit as to how long a patient can live, because I have to cut open his organs and he's losing blood by the second.

I've got to quickly cut the brain. Yes, I made a straight slit across the brain. This is looking good. God, help me do this. Oh, no. Okay, so then, I have to peel the skin first, so I can see the brain. I have to take that cancer out of this brain. Oh my God, Oh my God... I'm starting to sweat...

Alright, not so often I can peel the skin so good. Yes, this operation is going well, and the patient will survive. Now, let's find that monster. Ow, you sneaky little thing. Ow, I crushed the brain a little. Oh my God, this is gonna ruin my career. Calm down now, relax. Oops, the sweat is dripping to the brain...

Oh, no. This is going to look bad. I forgot to put the gloves on. Everybody's watching... Ah, one more drop... Fu-it, I need that gloves. How can I remember to put on the hat, but not the gloves?!!! Ah, silly me. Note to self, remember to put on gloves on every surgeries.

Yes, this is done. I've taken all the cancer cells, and the patient will live free. That crushed brain, it will heal naturally. That's normal. I'll look it up on the Internet later.

Let's stitch the skin back. Okay, the hair's still there. Ah, I forgot to shave that head beforehand. Tssk, I thought I'd just shaved the head myself, without telling the patient first. I mean, it should be part of brain surgery procedure, right? That's what the textbook says! I wanna show that I'm a perfect surgeon! How can I forget to shave the head this time!

I can do this. God, help me do this. Oh my God, this is too hard. So hard, I might get a medal if I can do this. This is a step forward in medical technology! Surgery without cleaning the skin from hairs / nails!

...

I think, ... I surrender. I'll try again next time. I'm not that good. Let's remove hairs from that piece of peeled skin.


Oh, I have to be quick! The patient is losing too much blood!

Yeaa... That kinda struggle...

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers




No comments:

Post a Comment