Understanding Auction
|
It was my first time going to an auction house. I felt tense and thrilled at the same time. There was this beautiful ring, my boyfriend allowed me to buy using his money. This ring would be our engagement ring. We waited for the bidding time to commence, we've managed to get ourselves front seats. We held each other's hands with love. The price began at $100,000. I raised my hand, and I won't let anybody beat me. Certainly, I got the ring. We had to pay $160,000 for the ring. I was shocked. I misunderstood the rule of the game. I thought auction was supposed to make the price go lower! I didn't let my boyfriend pay for the ring. Finally, the auction was restarted without us. We apologised to the auction house for the inconvenience we've caused. We'll try joining auction again later. My boyfriend and I need to have a long discussion before we proceed to buy the ring. We (read: I) have to use different strategies if we're going to bid for the highest price.
----------
We went for Chinese food again after that. My boyfriend still puked. It's the new normal. I think I'll sign up for a cooking class.
Cooking with Love
Because I Love You
See also
|
CLOSE
Related Offers
|
No comments:
Post a Comment