Menu

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

66. ME DUNNO HOW TO USE CHOPSTICKS, THAT'S WHY

Understanding Motivation

My boyfriend loves to see me eat with chopsticks. He said I'm so sexy with chopsticks, that he'd never leave me dry and untouched if I use chopsticks.

I told him I could use chopsticks all the time. I could also sew a chopstick bag, so I could carry that bag everywhere (we wouldn't be going anywhere in the end though, that's for sure). I could also drink with chopsticks.

I also told him that he must do the touching if I use chopsticks. Yes, I can adjust to the high demand. Not a problem. He was quiet.

Boyfriend Since when does that becomes an obligation?
Me Isn't it exciting? [wink][wink]
Boyfriend I'm not sure yet. You look suspicious.

By the way, I've got stuff to do at work. See you later, I love you.

No, I don't feel like starting a family now, I meant I don't feel like kissing. Kissing.

Bye.

Well, he's just too happy I'm finally ready to settle with him, right guys? Eheh... Heh... Heh... (slow giggle)

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment