Menu

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

48. THANK YOU TO ALL PLUMBERS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD FOR THEIR HARD WORK

Understanding The Plumber for Who He Is; Human

We have one trusted plumber, who fixes our water pump from time to time.

This plumber is so strange. He would finish everything so quickly, and then after around 30 minutes or so, he would come back to our house. Sometimes he'd come back after several days had passed. The reason varies, either because he forgot to replace a pipe with the new one, or he forgot to connect the pipe with our water heater, anything.

One day, my Mom asked me to clean the basement. We have our water pump installation down there, so the plumber would always work there.

It turned out that our basement was disgustingly dirty, dark (no lights installed), dusty, cramped, hot, and a bit damp. I found so many treasures there, like chicken bones, dead cockroaches, lizard bones, spiderwebs, and dead ants hanging on the webs.

I couldn't stay very long at first, because I had to get out of that basement for a while. I needed to LOL.
No wonder our plumber forgets so much, because the minute he walked into our basement, he lost his concentration. He might feel disgusted too, and wanted to finish his work as quick as possible, so he could breathe fresh air again outside. Once he was outside, all his memories came flashing back, and he could think properly again. Then, he remembers.

Dear plumber,
We didn't know, OKAY

15 comments:

  1. Nice article, Which you have shared here about the plumbing services. Your article is very informative and I liked your way to express your views in this post. Thanks for sharing this article here. gold coast plumbing company

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Plombier Saint-Léonard Urgence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article, which you have described very well about the plumbing service. Your article is very useful for those who are looking to AA Plumber Manchester. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a nice article, Which you have shared here about the plumbing. your article is very informative and I liked your way to share this information in this post. Thank you for sharing this article here. plumbers chapel hill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this amazing blog and its information about plumber. as we also provide boiler service Northampton at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the most incredible blogs I've read in a very long time. The amount of information in here is stunning about plumber servies,Plumber in Coolangatta

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. residential Plumber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thankful to you for this article because you are providing such good information as I see, thanks for this. keep sharing this.plumbing companies toronto

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative. I totally Loved it. plumbers gold coast

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article which is about WIAPS Cumbria. It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. After a long time, I read a very beautiful and very important article that I enjoyed reading. I have found that this article has many important points about plumbing, I sincerely thank the admin of this website for sharing it. Plumber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Post For me and It is a very different blog than the usual ones I visit about Plumbing Supply Online Store. From this post, I get more knowledge and I read a lot of interesting content here. Thanks for sharing a knowledgeable post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Restaurants need strong plumbing service because they stand for an atmosphere where a supply of water and also sufficient drain is exceptionally essential. Additionally, there are different kinds of Restaurants, every restaurant needs different types of plumbing service. So if you looking for a restaurant plumbing service then you can check jpplumbers.

    ReplyDelete