Menu

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

47. FIGHTING ABOUT WHOSE THINGS TO THROW AWAY

Understanding How to Declutter

Mom and me, we're like fight partner.
Mom Darling, our house is a mess now. Throw your books away. You don't need them anymore. You've graduated. Declutter your things, will you?

Me No Mom, you declutter your things. All those potteries, new cooking utensils... You only need one, not three
Mom You have too many books, all those novels you continuously buy. You don't even read it. Don't make up stories about my things.
Me They're all important, Mom. You told me yourself I needed to study harder. Studying is about a lifetime effort, Mom
 
Mom Will you declutter my things then?
Me Well then, can I throw your things away?
Mom They're all spare parts, you stupid !!!

Well, I didn't know they're all spare parts, not multiple new ones. Okay, let's see which books I can throw away...

Hey, it's late. I need to forget everything. It's my daily health therapy routine.

1 comment: