Menu

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

50. YISS, I'M IN LOVE WITH MYSELF THAT WAY

Understanding Driving Pose

I was watering my plants in the garden, when a man passed my house with his car.

That's when I saw what I think to be something odd. This guy put one hand on the steering wheel, and the other hand to his chin. The problem is, he smiled looking at the street.

Is he thinking about his girl? or how to sneak out of the house tonight? or how to screw a classmate? I mean, nobody is taking a picture of him driving.

Me, on the porch, yelling in my mind, "Stop that cuteness pretence, you're not cute. I'm starting to hate your sitting position, your car, your driving pose, your smile, YOU. Don't come back passing my house again, or I'll go inside and never come out everyday on this hour."



YOU FAILED! YOU, ANNOYING SSHH...
(I'm not allowed to finish the word)

No comments:

Post a Comment