Understanding Honesty Towards Classmates
I remember when I first had a chat with my boyfriend, who had been my classmate for two years.

I was walking home from school alone. He was there, waiting for me. I smiled and calmly approached him.
Shut up, he was in my way.
|
|
Me:
|
Hey, how're you? Why're you here?
|
|
Boyfriend:
|
Yes. I'm here. Waiting for you.
(with a deep voice)
|
|
Me:
|
Ow, what's up? Anything I can help you with?
|
|
Boyfriend:
|
Yes. With you. I'd like to walk you home.
(with a deep voice)
|
|
Me:
|
Ow, okay. It's this way.
Anyway, why do you wanna walk me home?
Coz, then, you'd have to walk me home everyday.
Or I'll miss you.
This is me, teasing him.
I'm dying to know the reason why he wanted to walk me home, okay.
Is he a killer?
Anyway, I led him towards a police station though.
|
|
Boyfriend:
|
No. Don't miss me.
That's too awful a feeling for you.
Let me miss you everyday.
(with a deep voice)
|
|
Me:
|
Just smiling like crazy...
Losing myself like crazy...
I thought I was curious if he was a killer...
|


|
|
Boyfriend:
|
I love you.
You are the reason why I would continue living in this world.
(of course, with a deep voice)
|
|
Me:
|
And, what if I say no?
|
|
Boyfriend:
|
Not a problem.
I won't force you to love me.
But, I'm staying because I need you by my side.
(still, with a deep voice)
|
I told him, my dad was the Chief Inspector of Police though.
I mean, one cannot be too sure.
But from then on, I couldn't leave him alone. He needs me.
No comments:
Post a Comment