Menu

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

100. WHERE'S YOUR CAR?

Understanding Small Talk

It was at noon, I was so hungry I hadn't eaten since morning. My Mom was at her office. She had been angry since morning, and then at noon, she asked me to go fetch her. She didn't make me breakfast, she didn't prepare any meals that day. I needed to fetch her, and also to take her to lunch.

I met a neighbour on my way out, he asked about my car,
Hey, girl... Where's your car?

Well, I was clearly instructed not to fetch her by car, and I was in a hurry I didn't want to waste my time explaining my situations to my neighbour, I was so hungry I hated him for asking about my car, so I replied to him,
It's cookin' my lunch, mate.
He smiled and went past me. I smiled too, so proud because my chef was a car. My lifestyle must've gone upwards uncontrollably, I was the richest in the entire neighbourhood.

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment