Understanding Foreigners
|
I was with my Mum at the mall. We met a group of tourists who were asking for direction. Being kind, my Mum pinched my waist, and pushed me towards the group, asking me to help the tourists know their way around. I proceeded to interfere their conversation, looking for ways I could help them. They were glad someone came and offered assistance. It was then I realised they spoke broken English. I tried to help them, by talking a bit slower so they had time to digest and understand me. So, I had to show them my infamous trick; play hangman with them. I drew a picture or used hand gesture to express my meaning. Then they had to guess until they got the correct information. All their answers were unexpected. I didn't understand any of them.
They were foreigners, remember?
See also
|
CLOSE
Related Offers
|


No comments:
Post a Comment