Understanding Signpost
|
Recently I went to a hotel visiting my friend who came from Canada to surprise his girlfriend, who apparently lived in town but I didn't know her. Surely I went there with my beloved car. Upon reaching the hotel, I proceeded to find a parking spot in the basement. Just when I turned my car to enter the basement parking entrance, a parking officer came banging at the back of my car. I was taken aback at how rude he was, I stopped to find out what happened.
He banged my car like he banged a truck! Being inside the car, I felt what my car was feeling! I felt so violated! He told me the parking basement was through another gate. I told him that there wasn't a sign anywhere I wasn't supposed to know the entrance location. He replied back to me, advising me to go and ask around when I didn't know which way to go. I was gonna say I had fuggin' been in the fuggin' car the entire fuggin' time fugfuggh, but I didn't think it was worth the effort, so I proceeded to go to the supposed fuggin' entrance anyway. Later on I found out that it was actually the exit way from the basement parking. Therefore, it was too dangerous for me to go from that direction into the basement. I kept wondering why the fuggin' sign wasn't fuggin' there!
The fuggin' anger is still hangin' Mister.
You keep being a fug. So I can be angrier and reach Hulk mode. Then I go hangout with Hulk He finally can have friends, ... ME
See also
|
CLOSE
Related Offers
|

No comments:
Post a Comment