Menu

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

82. REQUIRE MILITARY ASSISTANCE

Understanding How to Survive Against Wild Animal

What if there's a wild animal in front of our house? What if a shark decided to visit me, I meant us, and it got hungry because of the long swim from... some uncharted continent?

I wonder why all horror movies, like shark attack, bear attack, tiger attack, crocodile attack, snack attack, or dinosaur attack only have strong, kind-hearted men to guard us? I demand the military to join forces with the civilians to fight those animals. They are threatening our very existence.

We can't just let the military tackle other problems in Iraq (other countries) while we're struggling here to fight... beasts? We're civilians, we don't do war. I mean, the army fights during zombie outbreak, but not wild animals attack? The government let out a tank to fight Hulk for our sake, even when the Hulk means no harm to us.

Therefore, I do think that when there's news about some wild animal attack, or the zoo animals escape, I want the military ralies to get those animals back to their rightful territories.

At least give us a tank. In addition to that, it's important that the Mayor, the Liutenant, the Captain, the General to line up and give the animals a good fight, defeat them and claim victory without guns. The animals don't even understand what a gun is. We need to give them a fair fight, so they'd succumb to our mighty power.

Don't come look for me, guys
Just give me that letter of offer
I wanna be FBI agent, doing detective work

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers






No comments:

Post a Comment