Understanding How to Overtake Another Car
|
I can drive a bit faster now. However, it seems that other cars think I'm not that fast. They've always tried to overtake me as if I'm a slow driver. I did try to overtake cars in front of me too though, but somehow, another car always seemed to have the same opinion and overtook me first then proceeded to overtake the car in front of me. I found this annoying because I then had to make room for that fast car to overtake me and then overtake the car in front of me. I had to brake quickly and I was so terrified that the car behind me couldn't take it and hit me from behind. There should be a way to communicate with other cars when we're driving. I need a customised honk. This honk should be so dynamic that I can just press it and it will scream, "Don't overtake, don't overtake!!!Maybe then we have to have some kind of a secret strategy discussion on how to best overtake the targetted car. We're fast and we're furious and we're overtaking...
Together, we're strong and unbeatable
See also
|
CLOSE
Related Offers
|
No comments:
Post a Comment