Menu

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

79. WHAT'S YOUR DAD'S NAME?

Understanding How to Avoid Further Questions

My Dad? Oh, it's Donald.


Now, how do you find excuses when you wanna decline an invitation? Here's what my boyfriend would do:
Stranger Hey, whazzup? Come to my party tonight? We've got Kanye West with us
My boyfriend Really? Naah... Me and my girlfriend have other plans. We should go to my cousin's wedding party, man... I'm sorry...
Stranger Ah, too bad, man. Oh by the way, what's your cousin's name, man? Just in case I know him, we can arrange the Kanye West party at your cousin's wedding, it would be so much fun !
My boyfriend His name is Harry...
Stranger Harry, who?
My boyfriend No, just Harry... You know, Harry the Duke of Sussex? Yeaaa, we can't miss his wedding... It's the royal wedding...
Stranger Hey, don't worry, man... Talk to you later?
My boyfriend Sure, see you around, man...
...
My boyfriend Baby, honey sweetie tweety fruity, you'd better give me some good quality time tonight. You must submit to me tonight !
Me mmmkay...

Now who's my father again?
Of course, it's Donald Trump

And I will submit my homework to my teacher who's also my boyfriend tonight

I have exam tomorrow, I must study hard...
With the help of my boyfriend of course.
(must wink like crazy)

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment