Menu

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

83. LIKE WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

Understanding What Went Wrong

I just woke up and still feeling very weak. Then I slipped and fell down. The mat in front of my bedroom was slippery. I went to shower and get dressed quickly before I went into my bedroom again and slipped one more time.

I went out to the kitchen for breakfast and slipped again. I went back to my bedroom to get my briefcase where I slipped again. My Mom was there this time, she said,
"Let the mat go.

It just is slippery on that area and you never learn to avoid that area.

Just admit it that you're careless".
Then she went away calmly.

I was sitting on the floor, my body hurt all over, and said loudly,
"So, you noticed, Moommwh???!!!

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment