Menu

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

71. FOUND MY STRENGTH: I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL LONELY

Understanding Response to an Angry Person

I was driving calmly. Some car drove to my left side, so close. My Mom screamed,

"Hoooooonk! Honk it, Honk it, Honk it !!!

She hit the car's window (without opening it), then she pointed her finger to the driver of the next car.

The driver didn't even bother to look at her because we had black window films installed. No one could see her being inside of the car, running amok like that.

She hit my hand, "Honk! I wanna give him a good scold!" Then, she hit the car window again.

I thought to myself,
I've quit honking like crazy, but this is Mom telling me to honk. I'm not sure what I should do. I need to be consistent with my decision. What should I do? I don't wanna get slapped again. Maybe I should honk? How crazy should I be this time?

Or maybe, if I could just drive past the car, we can just leave in peace without honking. Oh, oh, maybe I drive past the car, honk a little, and floor it. Ah, but I'm not that good of a driver yet, can I be angry this time?

Well, if I wanna be angry safely, I should honk first. Yes, honk, then just drive past the car. That'd be letting out a gentle anger. Oh my God, this is it... I'm angry. But since the road is a dangerous place, I'm gonna be angry gently. Ah... Let's do this...!

Yes, I was so busy with my thoughts that I got slapped again. But imagine if you guys got angry, and nobody cared.

You Become a Lonely, Angry Dude

YOU,
WEIRD

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers




No comments:

Post a Comment