Menu

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

72. CURIOSITY WENT ANSWERED

Understanding Curiosity

I'm curious at how people interact in movies. Sometimes, one person talks about his / her feelings, without facing the opposing party.

I tried this act with my Mom recently.

It was evening, my Mom's movie time. She stared at the television (like crazy). I asked her if she wanted a drink I had made. She said yes. Then, looking at the drink, just behind the TV (looking away from my Mom, just like they'd done on TV), I told her that I'd got the recipe of this drink from my boyfriend.

My Mom didn't say anything. Then she told me she wanted the drink to be cold. I told her that it's a healthy drink, it's supposed to be hot / warm. My Mom came to my face and glared at me, saying...
"What did you say again?!"

I was taken aback. I guess the act doesn't apply in real life. In real life, the opposing party can't hear what you said.

Movie!!!
Why did you do this to me?

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment