Menu

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

61. MY LOVE, THE GOD OF PUKE

Understanding Cooking Hygiene

Last Sunday (last week), my boyfriend and I decided to eat Chinese dumplings at home. It was a very tedious work, but I finally did it. I made ravioli-like dumplings, the content was Chinese, but it looked like ravioli from the outside.

The process needed a lot of hand-work. He saw me knead the dough and then some private time, then voila! The dumplings were ready to eat.

Then, we went to a real Chinese restaurant where they made noodles from scratch in front of us. My boyfriend, his face looked pale, and suddenly, he puked a little.

He imagined the cook's bare hands touching his food, he wasn't sure if the hands were clean.

From then on, we were eating pasta when he puked, we were having an English breakfast when he puked, we were eating Chinese when he puked, Korean when he puked, instant noodle when he puked, and sometimes, he puked when we were out walking in the park.

Help! I'm in love with the God of Puke

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment