Menu

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

63. COME AND SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG, AND TWITTER/life_shortstory

Understanding Internet Fame

A true winner will win at the end. They might lose at first, but they will win after that. Failure is simply "Pending Success".

Let me sing a nice song for you, non-readers.
Get this as a positive sign to subscribe to my blog's daily digest.


Hey girls! Yes, you across the street!
Turn over and look over here!

The shows here are wonderful,
please don't pretend you don't see me
Don't be scared, I'm actually very cute

One lonely boy's sorrow,
even when said out loud, who would understand?

Please wink over here, tease me and make me happy
I looked all over, and I saw that
All girls aren't that easy to catch

I keep thinking and guessing,
it seems that girls have strange minds

One lonely boy's butterfly net,
catching butterflies here and there

I wonder why nobody comes and loves me,
I'm so helpless

Hey girls! Yes, you across the street!
Turn over and look over here!

One lonely boy's heart has opened up,
I need you to give me a little love

Love...
Love...
Song title : 對面的女孩看過來
Singer : Richie Ren

See also
Everything on the right
One by one
Take your time :)
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment