Understanding How to Be Outgoing
|
One day, I was queuing to extend my car's license and registration. Everyone was sitting, and I was the only one standing. Then, I saw a man sitting down at the back. I approached him, and told him to get up.
"Hey, sitting down, huh? It's relaxing, yea? Mind if you stand up? I am a lady looking for a seat. This is a world where all ladies get everything first. Otherwise known as, quote and quote, ladies first. Give me that seat, please. I wanna sit down. You're a gentleman, or the stronger counterpart." Then, to my surprise the man answered, "Who are you, woman? I don't know you!" Then he told the officer at the other corner (with a loud voice of course) that I've caused too much commotion and annoyed him. The officer escorted me out of the building.
Poor him. He's so sensitive.
I'd come back another day. Next time, I'll try to ask more politely.
See also
|
CLOSE
Related Offers
|
No comments:
Post a Comment