Understanding Cinderella
|
Do you guys remember the story of Cinderella? She was so beautiful, yet suffered a lot because she had to do housework for everyone in the house. Her step mother and step sisters were never helpful. If you see it again, as a woman, do you do house chores? I do think so. You clean the house, you do the dishes, you also do the laundries. Sure you do. What's so different with Cinderella? Furthermore, Cinderella loved to play with the mice. Now, if you leave the cheese on the table (I mean, refrigerator wasn't a thing back then, right?), don't you think the mice will eat everything? I guess, not only mice, but when you drop crumbs on the floor, ants will fetch them happily for you and not long after that, your floor is clean again. If you have food on your cellar, not only mice, but cockroaches are there too. They kinda also help clean the house. Therefore, my conclusion is, that Cinderella was a dirty, lazy young lady. She might never clean the house, letting the animals clean everything for her. If I had been the Mom, I would have abused her too, I guess. Then, when she finally seduced the prince successfully, it must've been a very disgusting moment for me too. Thank God it's only a Disney legend.
See also
|
CLOSE
Related Offers
|
No comments:
Post a Comment