Menu

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

59. HE WAS THREATENING MY MOM LIKE A PRO

Understanding Mom-Fakka

I met a guy at a Korean cafe around the corner near my Mom's office. He was so sweet and very polite.

I shared with him a dark story of my life. I told him how my Mom had always bullied me at home. He was very calm and reserved, listening to my stories.

I thought he wasn't that interested in me, so I asked him what he did for a living. He told me he was still learning from his Dad, who was a massage therapist, and his Dad's clients were mostly Moms.

We then hung out for a while before we met my Mom. I introduced him to her and told her that his Dad was a massage therapist.

My Mom suddenly became very quiet. Then we separated. My Mom and me went home.

Then it hit me. Hard. And the feeling is still there till now. It gripped my deepest soul so tight.

His Dad was the real mother fakka!!!
Imagine your friend's Dad go to your house, perform massage therapy to your Mom in front of you. It's too awkward.

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment