Menu

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

57. BIRD, A POSITIVE ANIMAL WHO WON'T BACK DOWN BECAUSE IT JUST CAN'T

Understanding Birds

This morning, I saw a bird handler who was practicing for a bird competition. He meant well; he wanted the bird to fly high and reach the goal faster.

He held the bird firmly, pointed his right hand with the bird up, and moved his hand forward and backward repeatedly. I guess he meant to prepare the bird for the take off.

If I were a bird, I would feel awkward and confused. Suddenly some giant put me up in the air, and moved me to and fro repeatedly. I might feel dizzy. By the time he let me go, I guess I would fly down to take a rest.

Then, I felt pity to all birds. I mean, cats and dogs can ask for something to the handler through gestures. How about birds? They couldn't ask for anything. They couldn't fly backwards either though. They could only sing "beautiful" songs.

Bird, I can't even hug you too...
Unless you're an eagle
But nobody would hold you firm like that

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers




No comments:

Post a Comment