Understanding Myself
This is quite a problem you guys. My Mom mimics my behavior. This is really a life discovery for me. I just found out that I have been a pain in the ass so far. I do want to get better, I do want to be a warm happy feeling in the ass next time. But, I am not sure how. This is so stressful.
I guess for the time being, just accept me the way I am, Ma. At least I admit it. That's really a big step for me.
This is quite a problem you guys. My Mom mimics my behavior. This is really a life discovery for me. I just found out that I have been a pain in the ass so far. I do want to get better, I do want to be a warm happy feeling in the ass next time. But, I am not sure how. This is so stressful.
I guess for the time being, just accept me the way I am, Ma. At least I admit it. That's really a big step for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment