Understanding HTML in Blog Writing
I've always used HTML version when I write a blog post. So, when I finished talking about something, I should end it up with end line code, which is <br />. This ruins everything, since I write while speaking in my mind. So, in my mind, I say:
I dreamt of going to a competition last night. It was a competition about creative skills and I ended up building three kamen rider robots. I thought they were so magnificent-looking, that I presented all three of them smiling to the board of juries. I was so proud of myself having made three masterpieces for the competition.
bi ar bi ar (write: <br /><br />)
The jury thought... so and so...
bi ar bi ar (write: <br /><br />)
Haiszz...
I've always used HTML version when I write a blog post. So, when I finished talking about something, I should end it up with end line code, which is <br />. This ruins everything, since I write while speaking in my mind. So, in my mind, I say:
I dreamt of going to a competition last night. It was a competition about creative skills and I ended up building three kamen rider robots. I thought they were so magnificent-looking, that I presented all three of them smiling to the board of juries. I was so proud of myself having made three masterpieces for the competition.
bi ar bi ar (write: <br /><br />)
The jury thought... so and so...
bi ar bi ar (write: <br /><br />)
Haiszz...
No comments:
Post a Comment