Understanding Drive Slow to be Save
This morning, I drove to the market by my house with my Mom. There was this car, which tried to overtake my car (as usual). I was about 500 metres behind that car; enough time for it to overtake safely. However, out of the ordinary, the car stopped halfway, so I had to brake, because there were nowhere else to evade. I knew for sure, that it was empty in front, so all the other cars passed my car in S-way, going from the left, towards the right of that car. (I'm not that pro yet, okay)
I honked like crazy towards that car. My Mom slapped me again. She was shocked to find I honked furiously without reason. Surely, I stopped honking, grumbled and pointed my forefinger at that car. I guess that was the end of my honking battle as I became so pretty my cheeks went so red. I think I'm just gonna drop honking.
This morning, I drove to the market by my house with my Mom. There was this car, which tried to overtake my car (as usual). I was about 500 metres behind that car; enough time for it to overtake safely. However, out of the ordinary, the car stopped halfway, so I had to brake, because there were nowhere else to evade. I knew for sure, that it was empty in front, so all the other cars passed my car in S-way, going from the left, towards the right of that car. (I'm not that pro yet, okay)
I honked like crazy towards that car. My Mom slapped me again. She was shocked to find I honked furiously without reason. Surely, I stopped honking, grumbled and pointed my forefinger at that car. I guess that was the end of my honking battle as I became so pretty my cheeks went so red. I think I'm just gonna drop honking.
Now, I use front headlights, making my car looks like it's doing eyebrowing gesture.
D'BROW BROW
D'BROW BROW
D'BRAAOOOOOOWWW....(this means I am glaring, so angry)
D'BROW BROW
D'BROW BROW
D'BRAAOOOOOOWWW....(this means I am glaring, so angry)
No comments:
Post a Comment