Understanding Disaster Prevention Attempt
Disasters can come by at anytime. I won't risk losing my life over such a simple matter, such as disaster. That's why, if I were to be the Governor of this Sim City, I would build a bunker below every house in this city. Then, we could build a road underground too.
This way, when disaster comes, the citizen of my city can continue living underground. Mind you, the bunker is very solid; fireproof, bomb proof, nuclear proof, flood / water proof, earthquake proof, and most of all, zombie proof. The road is also very dynamic, where it can auto-seal a house immediately by cutting every possible routes to that house, and build a new road automatically.
Very sorry but we leave behind all the zombies, all the viruses, and all infected ones.
Looking GOOD, guys
Disasters can come by at anytime. I won't risk losing my life over such a simple matter, such as disaster. That's why, if I were to be the Governor of this Sim City, I would build a bunker below every house in this city. Then, we could build a road underground too.
This way, when disaster comes, the citizen of my city can continue living underground. Mind you, the bunker is very solid; fireproof, bomb proof, nuclear proof, flood / water proof, earthquake proof, and most of all, zombie proof. The road is also very dynamic, where it can auto-seal a house immediately by cutting every possible routes to that house, and build a new road automatically.
Very sorry but we leave behind all the zombies, all the viruses, and all infected ones.
My beloved citizen of Sim City, be healthy, and vote for me.
Say YES to me !!!
YES YES YES !!!
Say YES to me !!!
YES YES YES !!!
Looking GOOD, guys
No comments:
Post a Comment