Understanding The Impact of Reading Minds
|
What if there's a device that can help people read other's mind. I'm not going to discuss whatever I might do if I can read minds, but the horror I would have to endure because others (including animals and trees and things) can read my intentions. If I see you smiling at me, I'd begin to get curious at what it might mean. Then, I'd take wild guesses, and my mind would uncontrollably reveal all my secrets and sins in front of your face, just like that. Oh no... If I see an animal; a cockroach coming at me, I don't wanna know its intention I just want my Mom. Imagine if suddenly there are too many cockroaches rally at my direction, do you think we can consider it animal strike? If there's a cockroach outbreak, or arachnid outbreak, leeches outbreak, does it mean they are terrorists? We must somehow put these terrorist animal in jail, for life.
Do you think Cinderella understood her friends' (the rats) intention? Or was it just another demonstration, but nobody, not even Cinderella listened?
See also
|
CLOSE
|
No comments:
Post a Comment