Understanding Angry Mama
My Mom is angry all the time.
Reaction when she feels worried: Angry
Reaction when she feels tired: Angry
Reaction when she feels stressed: Angry
Reaction when she feels tense: Angry
Reaction when she feels happy: Angry
Reaction when she wants to correct me: Angry
Reaction when I did something wrong: Angry
Reaction when somebody is angry at her: Angry back
When she is angry, she yells loudly at me in front of everybody. If we were shopping at the supermarket then she feels that the moment is right for her to be angry, she will let go her superpower, yell at me, and the whole supermarket will know she is the Angry Mama. Of course, the whole supermarket will also know that I made a horrible mistake.
My Mom is angry all the time.
Reaction when she feels worried: Angry
Reaction when she feels tired: Angry
Reaction when she feels stressed: Angry
Reaction when she feels tense: Angry
Reaction when she feels happy: Angry
Reaction when she wants to correct me: Angry
Reaction when I did something wrong: Angry
Reaction when somebody is angry at her: Angry back
When she is angry, she yells loudly at me in front of everybody. If we were shopping at the supermarket then she feels that the moment is right for her to be angry, she will let go her superpower, yell at me, and the whole supermarket will know she is the Angry Mama. Of course, the whole supermarket will also know that I made a horrible mistake.
Yes Mama, I will try so hard not to repeat the same mistake ever again.
Surprise attack: My Mom has low blood pressure
Surprise attack: My Mom has low blood pressure
No comments:
Post a Comment