Menu

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

98. MISTAKEN OUTBREAK

Understanding The Importance of Brushing My Teeth

People say that when you have a lot of sin, your breath smells every morning so you need to brush your teeth.

I was so scared my boyfriend knew that I had a lot of sin, so I diligently brush my teeth five times a day. I also drank a lot of water during the day so water can flush all the bad smell away from below. (Yes, sometimes I wet my pants too because I need to go too often that I procrastinated going to the loo. Nature's call should wait a little longer.)

However, no matter how hard I try, the smell keeps coming back when I wake up in the morning. So here's a trick I once tried and everyone around me seems to also try and give it a go.

One night, my boyfriend was already asleep. I went to lay beside him. Our bed wasn't that big so we had to stay close together. His head was on me so I had to place my head facing him (just in case he wanted to smooch me good night, I was ready haha). Besides, my gas was about to blow, and I was too lazy to go finish it in the toilet so I had to face him no matter what.

Then, I opened my mouth, so I could let fresh air circulate through my mouth. This way, come morning, I wouldn't have bad breath. Then my boyfriend woke up and hugged me, putting my head on his chest. Nothing happened, we slept peacefully that night.


The next morning, I still had bad breath, and I also remembered I didn't brush my teeth before bed the night before. Things went as usual, until one day, my Mom and I were shopping at the market when she blew her bad breath in front of my nose (she was of the same height). I didn't see it coming so I breathed her bad breath through me.

She did that every so often, and I had never seen it coming. My boyfriend did that too, and I just realised that all of that began after the night I opened my mouth in bed. I didn't just opened my mouth that night, I also blew smelly disgusting breath for him to smell when he was asleep. I guess he didn't see it coming too. He might have told my Mom about this and everyone tried to send me the same disgusting signal to me.


The way I see it, I think I have two choices.
One is to keep sending back bad breath signal, so we're bad breathing everybody. This way, we will play bad breath outbreak. Another option is to stop opening my mouth and blow people when they're asleep. By doing this, I show everyone that I have repented and I got their point.

I'm choosing the second option.
I'm keeping everyone in my life.
I'm nice and kind
I'm obedient
I'm petite
I love myself

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment