Menu

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

96. CONFIDENT KID

Understanding Smug

I was in a bus, going to work. I was bored because of the long ride to office, so I looked around, checked my phone, changed my seating position, ... something to keep me busy.


Then, a little girl got on to the bus. She proceeded to sit next to me. I smiled and chatted with her. She told me she was going to school. She had an assignment from her teacher due that day.

The assignment was to draw a picture of her and her family. She told me she had a hard time drawing because everybody couldn't stay still. Everybody was busy and moved around so much. So I looked at her drawing, and there it was, everyone was dinosaurs including her. I ignored it as I didn't want to be in her circle and be a dino.


Then, I asked her about her Math skill. She answered she had a test the day before. She said she was smart in Math. I didn't want to go deeper. I decided to believe her without question. I could maybe ask her about a simple integral question though.

I'm bigger, I'm taller, I need her to help me solve my problem.
What? Why? mmMM?
Problem?

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment