Menu

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

94. NOBODY CARED

Understanding How to Send Signal

I'm not a very good driver, and I've always been too late at honking other cars. I've decided that I'll use headlights to signal other cars.

One afternoon, the sun was still up, I was driving down on a narrow street and there were two old women blocking my way. The two women were strolling nicely in front of me. I blinked my headlights to signal them. They didn't bother to look back and see me.

I went on blinking my headlights again, hoping they would notice and give way. They still didn't care. I turned on my headlights this time, showing my silent rage towards these two old women in front of me.


My Mom went,
"You're too weird...

Why do you shine on people's back?"
Thank God you didn't slap me again, Mom
Thank God


See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment