Menu

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

76. I HAVE A LOT OF PLANS FOR YOU, MY LOVE

Understanding How to be Romantic

I'm a romantic girl. I'm the one who give my boyfriend a bouquet of flowers everytime we meet. I secretly planned his birthday parties, I also planned our anniversaries dinner. That's how I show him my love.

Once, I even planned on my marriage proposal to him. He was on his way home from our date night, I paid a group of huge guys to capture and kidnap him. We locked him in an empty room, and tortured him so it looked like a real terrorist kidnapping incident. He screamed and cried and begged for freedom.

I did love how he mentioned he had a nice girlfriend waiting for him, besides his family of course. Then, just on our anniversary day, a week after, he was so thin by then, I came up to him and rescued him from all the bad guys. I told him I was a government spy agent. Therefore, I could defeat those mean, huge guys and free him.

Then, I take him home safely. That night, I proposed to him and introduced him to the huge guys I've hired to torture him. He moaned softly, then told me those bad guys have severed his private parts as part of terrorist torture make-belief. Then, he limped off, and never came back.

I couldn't say anything. I thought that was romantic. I'd accept him even if he doesn't have private parts... I loved him unconditionally.

We just performed circumcision, his was gross before. We did it for his own good.

Ah well, never mind, let's find someone else... There must be someone out there, designed just for me. I'd keep looking, God, don't worry...

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


No comments:

Post a Comment