Understanding More
|
Do you go to work? Have you ever felt that your boss is utilising your skill? Do you feel you are being exploited, regardless of whether or not they pay you highly every month? I do. That's why, I apply for work, I get the job, I start working, I ask for a raise. One raise, two raise, three raise, then I borrow money from my boss. That's how you can get more money. I also follow the same methods when it comes to chasing handsome boys. I send them letters showing how vulnerable I am. I share my thoughts, my feelings, my vulnerabilities... I send them once, twice, three times, then I ask for a meet up. I meet them once, twice, three times, then I say I love him. If he doesn't love me back, I'll wait for him. It's fine, we can start all over again from one, send letters...
See also
|
CLOSE
Related Offers
|
No comments:
Post a Comment