Understanding Priority Seats for Pregnant Women
How do you feel when you're pregnant?
You'd feel that baby inside is getting out. So, down there you'd feel there is an opening getting wider and wider every day. However, if you're pregnant, it is advised to do activities normally, or walk more, so the birth process becomes easier.
I used to wonder why pregnant women need priority seats. I mean, if the baby decides to come out publicly in the bus or train, underwear should suffice to prevent it from happening. The baby may be too heavy for an underwear to hold, but you have that wonderful thighs that hold the gate from outside.
Now I know, that you'd only need priority seats to give birth (if the baby insists, of course). You don't need underwear if you're pregnant, so the baby can come out comfortably.
How do you feel when you're pregnant?
You'd feel that baby inside is getting out. So, down there you'd feel there is an opening getting wider and wider every day. However, if you're pregnant, it is advised to do activities normally, or walk more, so the birth process becomes easier.
I used to wonder why pregnant women need priority seats. I mean, if the baby decides to come out publicly in the bus or train, underwear should suffice to prevent it from happening. The baby may be too heavy for an underwear to hold, but you have that wonderful thighs that hold the gate from outside.
Now I know, that you'd only need priority seats to give birth (if the baby insists, of course). You don't need underwear if you're pregnant, so the baby can come out comfortably.
No comments:
Post a Comment