Menu

Friday, September 28, 2018

26. IF ONLY CUPID INTERFERES IRAQ WAR

Understanding Cupid's Work

I find the very idea of cupid is dangerous to human existence.

Don Juan I love you
Lois Lane I am so sorry, I don't love you. At all.
 
Cupid She loves you. I know she said no, but deep down inside, her heart said otherwise.
 
Don Juan Hey, remember the other day I said I love you?
Lois Lane Yes, I do.
Don Juan I still love you.
Lois Lane I am in love with Superman. I don't think I want to communicate with you anymore. He may get jealous.
 
Cupid She loves you. She is just too shy to admit it. She wants you to get jealous at her, to test how deep your love to her is.
 
Don Juan Hey, why are you guys so close to each other? I am jealous !
Lois Lane I am his girlfriend. We are getting married next week. You don't have the right. You are nobody.
 
Cupid She loves you so much, she is afraid she is gonna hurt you. She is doing it to that Superman now.

That cupid ruins everything.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment