Understanding Cat – Part 3
One afternoon, the sun was setting, I went to the garden.
I was going to water flowers in my garden.
There was a stray cat, picking all the leaves one by one.
The cat looked like it was counting the leaves, to decide about something.
Maybe, it was deciding whether I like its presence?
Or maybe, it was deciding whether its significant others were out there waiting?
I threw my sandals at it.
It meow-ed and went away.
One afternoon, the sun was setting, I went to the garden.
I was going to water flowers in my garden.
There was a stray cat, picking all the leaves one by one.
The cat looked like it was counting the leaves, to decide about something.
Maybe, it was deciding whether I like its presence?
Or maybe, it was deciding whether its significant others were out there waiting?
YOU ARE TOO RIDICULOUS, CAT.
I threw my sandals at it.
It meow-ed and went away.
DON'T COME BACK, CAT.
THIS GARDEN BECOMES DANGEROUS NOW.
THIS GARDEN BECOMES DANGEROUS NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment