Understanding Greed
I buy f l o w e r s for my living room every week.
A bunch of daisies cost me around USD 5.
I met a peculiar flower seller once. First, a bundle of daisies were USD 5. I saw other customer paid him USD 4, so I asked if he could sell me the same flowers for USD 4 too. The third and fourth times, he sold me flowers for USD 4. The fifth times, he sold me pingpong flowers for USD 6. He told me they were premium quality and would last for two whole weeks. The pingpong flowers withered the next day.
I never passed that road again after that. In his dream, I can be moving to another city. Should I meet him by chance on the street, it'd be not me. Maybe my twin sister. mm.. yes, my twin sister.
I buy f l o w e r s for my living room every week.
A bunch of daisies cost me around USD 5.
I met a peculiar flower seller once. First, a bundle of daisies were USD 5. I saw other customer paid him USD 4, so I asked if he could sell me the same flowers for USD 4 too. The third and fourth times, he sold me flowers for USD 4. The fifth times, he sold me pingpong flowers for USD 6. He told me they were premium quality and would last for two whole weeks. The pingpong flowers withered the next day.
I never passed that road again after that. In his dream, I can be moving to another city. Should I meet him by chance on the street, it'd be not me. Maybe my twin sister. mm.. yes, my twin sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment