Understanding Politeness
Having finished working, I went home as usual.
You see, my boss was a polite person. He offered everybody a lift home.
I don't like to have a non-family member take me home.
So, I pretended I had urgent errand.
I sprinted off and turned right at the nearest intersection (around 10 feet away from where my boss stood).
I should have sprinted off towards his back, not front.
Having finished working, I went home as usual.
You see, my boss was a polite person. He offered everybody a lift home.
I don't like to have a non-family member take me home.
So, I pretended I had urgent errand.
I sprinted off and turned right at the nearest intersection (around 10 feet away from where my boss stood).
IT WAS THE WRONG WAY.
I should have sprinted off towards his back, not front.
I continued the wrong way...


No comments:
Post a Comment