Menu

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

105. MY DYING WISH

Understanding Dying Wish

Looking back, I think I did terrible terrible sins the other day by killing a lot of mosquitoes. I admit I was a little out of place because of those mosquitoes. I wonder if I'd go to hell when I die.

I have to prepare everything, I have to leave this world with good memories of me. I need to put my mark, my signature in this world, so the world will remember me well.


What can I do for this world that's big enough, which puts me on that wall? I don't think I wanna enjoy my life to the max, I've done it all day long everyday.

Helping others, I don't have anything to donate. Becoming president, I might not have that much time. Being notorious, I don't think it makes my Mom proud.

I guess I'll just go to school. I'll finish my school, get a master's degree, and die smart. Yes, at least I die clever. My reincarnation will be genius, and he / she will have more power to heal this world.

See also
CLOSE
Related Offers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment