Understanding Deep Misfocus
|
This morning about 6 AM, I went to the market to buy some milk. It was so hectic everyone was trying to get a parking space. We finally got a parking space near a bunch of motorcycles further down. Then, another car came and parked just behind me, blocking my way out. On the way out, as predicted, I didn't know who to call to move that car behind me so I tried to get rid of all the motorcycles just in front of me, so I could turn to the left and go. It turned out that motorcycles are too heavy, I sweat all over, received so many angry bikers' complaints, then the car behind me backed away, quickly replaced by another car, and I kept on moving the motorcycles, and finally it's done in the afternoon around 4 PM... Oh maybe 4:45 PM because there were three more new small motorcycles that I had to get rid of. Then I tried to go to the left passing the motorcycles, adjusting all the motorcycles position a bit, arranging them neatly to give more space to my car, then I found a parking ticket machine, standing there so arrogant because I couldn't just illegally get that off my way. I went back to my initial parking position, and tried to go right instead. It was pretty easy because all I needed was to go up the pavement a little bit, and then I was free. I didn't want to put the motorcycles into their initial positions, so I went by passing the motorcycles I had moved, while glancing to know that there wasn't anymore car behind me just then.
Misfocused
See also
|
CLOSE
Related Offers
|

No comments:
Post a Comment