Menu

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

30. HOW TO DRIVE ANGRY AT THE RIGHT TIME

Understanding How to Drive

I just learned how to drive, got my driving license, and now I drive everywhere I go. I still drive awkwardly, and whenever a car passes me by, overtakes my car suddenly, I can't get my hands to honk the horn. After about ten seconds later, when the car which overtook my car had gone overtaking other cars, then I could honk. The moment has passed, and it's always too late.

     


One day, I was at a red traffic light. I was way behind the line. When the light went green, I honked like crazy. Surely the cars in front of me needed to move slowly at first, and I didn't bother to give them time. I just wanted to honk the horns. It's the only time I got the moment right. What I meant by honking was, "Drive quickly you guys, the light has turned green". Surely, my Mom, who was in the passenger seat that time, slapped me in the face. "That's too much girl. Shut up!" Then, I stopped honking and went driving like a loser as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment