Understanding The Cuteness In Me
I cry a lot.
I cry all the time.
Being melancholy supports my need to cry.
I know perfectly well that it means I am so artistic.
It means I found a way to pour my emotions into art.
Why is the earth round? I cry.
Why is the sky blue? I cry.
Why am I so hungry? I cry.
I cry a lot.
I cry all the time.
Being melancholy supports my need to cry.
I know perfectly well that it means I am so artistic.
It means I found a way to pour my emotions into art.
Why is the earth round? I cry.
Why is the sky blue? I cry.
Why am I so hungry? I cry.
I AM so cute and sweet. Petite.
|
This song by Faith Hill is interesting. Cry just a little. If you cry just a little, I would feel just a little less pain. I'VE CRIED, OKAY |
No comments:
Post a Comment