Understanding Neighbour - Part 4
My Neighbour Needs My Life
I was having lunch at the office.
There was a call coming from my neighbour at home.
She said that while her husband was away working, she felt bored.
She asked if she could help me do my job at work.
She would like to go to my office and meet my boss.
She had invited herself to a job interview.
I stood alertly behind the front desk near security post the rest of the day.
Hidden out of sight, I would silently tell the security to shoo her out when she arrived.
She never arrived.
My Neighbour Needs My Life
I was having lunch at the office.
There was a call coming from my neighbour at home.
She said that while her husband was away working, she felt bored.
She asked if she could help me do my job at work.
She would like to go to my office and meet my boss.
She had invited herself to a job interview.
I stood alertly behind the front desk near security post the rest of the day.
Hidden out of sight, I would silently tell the security to shoo her out when she arrived.
She never arrived.
No comments:
Post a Comment