Understanding Neighbour - Part 6
... And Wake Up, It Is 3 AM
Lovely morning, with birds chirping in the garden.
I went outside, to enjoy the sun.
I caught a glimpse at my neighbour's house.
They placed a cannon facing my direction,
A machine gun facing their neighbour's neighbour,
And bamboo chicken cage, with one oh mighty rooster in it.
Neighbour, upon seeing me, smiled and waved
"Empty shells ! Brought them home from work !"
I had to smile and wave back at them
And I went back inside hastily
My life has never been the same ever since
The rooster starts to crow from 3 AM
... And Wake Up, It Is 3 AM
Lovely morning, with birds chirping in the garden.
I went outside, to enjoy the sun.
I caught a glimpse at my neighbour's house.
They placed a cannon facing my direction,
A machine gun facing their neighbour's neighbour,
And bamboo chicken cage, with one oh mighty rooster in it.
Neighbour, upon seeing me, smiled and waved
"Empty shells ! Brought them home from work !"
I had to smile and wave back at them
And I went back inside hastily
My life has never been the same ever since
The rooster starts to crow from 3 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment