Menu

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

3. POPULAR BECAUSE OF ANGER

Understanding Fame




Host:
     Here comes the new American Idol!

Audience:
     < clap hands >

< Since I chose another candidate for the winner, I don't really like the result >

Me posting on twitter

I don't like you.
I have never watched you.
I refuse to watch you.
I won't buy your CDs.
I won't even look at you even with my eyes closed.
Congratulations for your winning, you added one hater to your collections.
American Idol winner replied on twitter
Why do you have to hate me?
Well, haters gonna hate...
Can't believe you replied.
Thank you for the popularity.
I still hate you.
You crazy mother fakkah!
You know that you are free right?
Who cares? I am just happy getting angry at you.
I fart in your general direction (from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
What? Why? I hate you.
Me too. Hate you back.



No comments:

Post a Comment