Menu

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

16. TAXIBIKE NIGHTMARE

Understanding How To Be A Proper Passenger

There are a lot of online taxibikes here.
You see, I don't know how to ride a bike, so I improvise.

  

First Try The driver turned to the left, my body maintained a straight position (90 degrees to the ground).

The driver turned to the right, my body maintained a straight position (90 degrees to the ground).

I felt like a robot.
Second Try The driver turned to the left, my body turned to the right.

The driver turned to the right, my body turned to the left.

This balanced the motorcycle.
We passed the streets with potholes everywhere, the ride became bumpy.
The driver moved to the right and left.
I found it so difficult to manage the balance.
I punched the driver.

Last Try The driver turned to the left, my body followed to the left.

The driver turned to the right, my body followed to the right.

When the bike turned hard to the left, we fell to the ground immediately.
Too heavy to the left.


No comments:

Post a Comment